The Nigerian Association of Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical Scientists in the Americas, Inc.
The Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Road
Houston, TX 77024
Nigerian Association of Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical Scientists in the Americas, Inc. (NAPPSA) is an umbrella organization of Nigerian pharmacists, pharmaceutical scientists,allied scientists and the academia in the Americas.
To promote healthy living and disease prevention through effective pharmaceutical care and facilitation of efficient healthcare delivery systems and strategies in America, Nigeria, Africa and the rest of the world.
- Identify and organize Nigerian Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical Scientists in America.
- Promote effective communication between NAPSSA and healthcare related professional associations/regulatory agencies in Nigeria.
- Enhance educational and professional empowerment of NAPPSA in America and similar organization in Nigeria, Africa and the rest of the world.
- Promote good public service through programs, projects and inter society collaboration that would positively relate to and impact institutions and Non-Governmental Organizations.
- Organize professional seminars, symposia and conferences to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and new technology.