The purpose of the ASSOCIATION shall include, but not be limited to the following:
A. Membership Mobilization
• Identify and organize Nigerian Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical Scientists in the Americas.
B. Membership Development
• Enhance educational and professional empowerment of NAPPSA in America.
• Serve and develop members in pharmaceutical care practice, industry, academia and government to enhance their professional performance and achievement.
C. Information Exchange and Dissemination
• Organize seminars, symposia and conferences to facilitate the exchange of knowledge.
• Provide a neutral forum for discussion of national, regional and global aspects of drug research and development and registration.
• Seek and propagate critical information in the medical, biological, pharmaceutical and related healthcare-technology fields to optimize the discovery, development, regulation and utilization of pharmaceutical and related.
D. Collaboration and Cooperation
• Promote effective communication between NAPPSA and healthcare related professional associations/regulatory agencies in Nigeria.
• Help to strengthen good public service through programs, projects and inter-society collaboration with similar organizations in Nigeria, Africa and the rest of the world.
• Foster cooperative efforts among educational, research, industrial, and governmental personnel engaged in activities relevant to the Association's mission.