NAPPSA is an umbrella organization of Nigerian pharmacists, pharmaceutical scientists, allied scientists and the academia in the Americas.
Gain vital continuing pharmaceutical education credit hours and take advantage of the networking opportunities with colleagues, mentoring sessions and career information and resources for professional advancement
A. Membership Mobilization
- Identify and organize Nigerian Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical scientists in the Americas
B. Membership Development
- Enhance educational and professional empowerment of NAPPSA in America
- Serve and develop members in pharmaceutical care practice, industry, academia and government to enhance their professional performance and achievement.
C. Information Exchange and Dissemination
- Organize seminars, symposia and conferences to facilitate the exchange of knowledge.
- Provide a neutral forum for discussion of national, regional and global aspects of drug research and development and registration.
- Seek and propagate critical information in the medical, biological, pharmaceutical and related
healthcare-technology fields to optimize the discovery, development, regulation and utilization of pharmaceutical and related.
D. Collaboration and Cooperation
- Promote effective communication between NAPPSA and healthcare related professional associations/regulatory agencies in Nigeria.
- Help to strengthen good public service through programs, projects and inter-society collaboration with similar organizations in Nigeria, Africa and the rest of the world.
- Foster cooperative efforts among educational, research, industrial, and governmental personnel engaged in activities relevant to the Association’s mission